"Thy word is truth. '' - John 17 : 17.
BAM! What a great way to begin my new letter. The Bible is truth. Gods word is as strong as a two-edge sword and does not lie. I hope you believe it. I love to tell everybody I meet that very soon we are going to find out who is wrong and who is right. One thing that we all can agree on is that we both can't be right!
Let me thank everyone that had a part in this years "Raceway Ministries" outreach the last two weeks. What a great time the EWA crew has each year. I can't believe it has already came and gone. I went to pick my ring truck up on Monday and couldn't believe the big tents had already been put up. God is so good and we will be back out there at the speedway in October.
- Please keep Tessa Blanchard in your prayers as she is finishing up a two-week tour of Canada this week. That is after she had already been on the road two weeks before that. What a very special young lady. I know most men could not handle the pressure that she is under but she has handled it all with such class. WWE also did a great video on her "Tough Enough" event coming up. I am very proud of her.
- My pro wrestling school is the best in the world. We really care about the students we have and hey, my new wrestling school t-shirts ain't bad either!
- I spoke to Terry Taylor and Black Bart this past week and they both are doing great.
- My son "Little George" has also been doing so great wrestling for the number one wrestling group, AML and continues to argue with me at ringside when I tell him he is doing it wrong. Haha!
- My 2nd greatest book ever written, "Dad You Don't Work, You Wrestle'' continues to sell-out every were we go. I have gotton such great reviews back on how it has blessed peoples lives. I love my " wall of fame'' book page and it continues to grow. One of my favorite pictures, because I am such a big mark, is the one where, when he wasn't looking, I put Animal's spikes on!
- I still have ring canvas's for sale and can beat anybody's price and all you have to do is just email, or text me. Most of the time we can work it out were we can drop it off which also saves alot. Yep, where there is Jesus, there is a way!
Just three months away from my Dallas Cowboys kick-off. I really do like Jerry Jones giving these players a second chance. Only time will tell if it works. Anybody that knows me, knows I'm all about second chances, Jesus sure has gave me a bunch. So get your popcorn ready! To the Batcave....
I wrote about the speedway wrestling shows we have been doing for over 10 years so you can imagine the goofs I have seen, but this goof happens to be a 16-year old young man. He was there with his mom this past Saturday to watch the free wrestling show. Yep, 5 minutes into the first match, the goof kid yells, :Thats fake!" WHAT??????? But his mom made the save for me and got a ''high-five'' from half of the crowd when she came back at her son and said, "This is no different than you and your stupid Dad flying all the way to New York to watch WWE!" Way to go, Mom!
Have a great month and if I can rent you a ring, just let me know. I'm off to spoil some grandbabies!