"Summertime is for Steamboat & Youngblood!"
Oh man if I could see Ricky wear that Hawaiian lay out on that beach one more time! Or Ricky hold Jay high up in the air and drop him on Jerry Brisco!
I know, I am a few days late with my updates but something came up . . . . LIFE!
Wow, this year is flying by so fast. Christmas will be here in 6 months. Jesus was so good to me this past weekend. I got to take one of my twins to see my favorite band of all time, "Journey". It was so great. They drew 19,000 people who all tried to out sing me on "Don't stop Believin'', but it didn't work! Scarlet had the best time. I made those poor kids listen to so much Journey when they were young that they thought Steve Perry was a uncle. We also went the next day and did a birthday party for a sweet 8 yr. old boy in High Point, N.C. So by the time I got back to the Headlock Ranch, I felt like I just worked with Dick Slater again!
- My wrestling school is doing so great. Tessa Blanchard will be returning to Japan soon so I am very excited for her.
- This month I get to be a guest trainer for Harley Race at his wrestling academy in Missouri. God is so good to me. Everything I have or am, is because of Him.
- My 2nd greatest book ever written still makes me so proud as I continue to get emails from all over the world telling me how much it has blessed them. I owe Mark James everything. He is the reason that book got finished.
- I just heard today that long time NWA wrestler Danny Miller passed away today. Danny was a great guy who I met several times and always loved talking about wrestling.
- A belated happy birthday to Brad Armstrong's daughter Jillian!
My Dallas Cowboys are beginning to make some noise there in Texas. I cant wait! My new T.O. jersey is burning a hole in my closet. Me and the Mid-Atlantic Gateway going to eat some wings!
Well got to go. Today is also Makayla's last lunch with me as a 3rd grader. Got to get my crying done before I walk in the lunch room.
If I can rent you a ring or sell you a canvas, just let me know. See you in a few weeks. God Bless!