WOW, just 3 months to Christmas!!! Heck, if you go into Wal-Mart now you would think that Christmas is already here. What the heck? Slow down everybody. My son Brock is one of those that loves Christmas so much I bet he already has his tree up.
I can't believe where this past year has went. God is so good to me and has blessed me with everything I could ever want. I ask you now, if you know Jesus as your personal Savior? What better time to start over than now.
- I am leaving today for two huge Big Time Wrestling shows with Ric Flair and Kevin Nash. We are expecting over 2000 fans Friday night in Alma, Ga. I know my great website guy will love where we are going to be at - - Old Bacon High School!
- I spoke with Lori and Jillian Armstrong this morning and they are doing great. Talk about where does time go? Jillian is now in high school.
- I received a big package in the mail from my favorite wrestler Paul Jones this week and I still can't get enough of having him autograph a picture for me. Well, it's signed to my kids, but of course they will never get them.
- My wrestling school is now up to 35 students and growing. I am so blessed to be able to teach these great kids. Tessa continues to show everyone what I have been saying for a year. She is something special.
- Happy Birthday in October to my buddy in Pennsylvania who I never hear from anymore. As long as I don't have to help move again, anything is good with me! And my back!
- My wrestling school t-shirts and my 2nd greatest book ever written has been selling so good. I want to thank everybody.
- Did you see the article the Gateway wrote about me? It's on my site, too. That was a fun night.
Oh man. Such a great start to the season, and then Dez and Romo go down. Now if I could just get them to hurry up and get back. What a heartbreaking loss last week to Atlanta.
I really don't go looking for these people. I actually hate people, but being a ''Burt Reynolds'' (before Loni) A-1 public figure, I get asked to do a lot of things, or give when it is just stupid. Jeff Long from Georgia is the biggest idoit I have never met. He wrote me asking if I could bring my ring, all my guys and the kitchen sink down to Georgia and help him with his medical bills. Most of the time I just ignore these requests because there are just so many and it just is stupid. Plus I guess since they have no rings or wrestlers in Georgia, he must ask me now, right? None of this was really the issue, he wasn't acting like an idiot yet. The idiot part came when I said no, he wrote me and called me ''ungodly'' for not doing it! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! You idiot! Godly or ungodly has nothing to do with anything! Just because I say no, and can't give money to everybody that asks, doesn't make me ungodly! Neither does calling people idiots when they deserve it!! He said he "was referred" to me. I bet he was!! Nobody in Georgia wants to deal with him! And by the way, how about this guy help ME with MY medical bills???
Whew, Makayla, please hug Paw Paw!
I hope everyone has a great month and if me and my Grandbabies can come by and sell you something, just let me know. God Bless.